21 Dec 2009
Brief isicad-Overview of the Russian CAD/PLM Market: Nov-Dec, 2009
Dear friends and colleagues,
I am sending you seasons greetings and wishes of all the best to your families and teams from LEDAS, isicad, and from Siberia in general.
If you click this link, you can also see a greeting card whose animation was made by means of the LEDAS RhinoAssembly plugin.
I. COFES Russia Seminar
I am happy to announce that on 14 September 2010 in Moscow there will be held a COFES Russia Seminar with active participation of Brad Holtz, President of Cyon Research and COFES.
See a press release Cyon Research announces COFES Russia Seminar in partnership with LEDAS.
The COFES Seminar will be held in conjunction with the 4th multivendor isicad Forum owned by LEDAS. See http://cofes.com/Russia and http://isicad.ru/2010.
II. The 2009 Top-10 of isicad.ru
The list can give you some impression of a range of our publications as well as of priorities of Russian readers (the ranking relates to the Russian papers while the links below lead to the English translations or to English originals, if any):
- ASCON as seen by Ralph Grabowski
- “The Future of MCAD” Round Table in Moscow
- “The Future of MCAD is bright”, September 2009 CAD/PLM news digest
- AutoCAD 2010 for 50,000 Rubles ($1500)? The New Autodesk Programme in Russia
- Using LEDAS Computational Software Toolkits to Shorten Development Cycle of Variational CAD Systems
- Editing 3D Geometry
- SolidWorks World 2009 is Over
- nanoCAD: Non-Nano Questions
- The Prodigal Son of Autodesk
- AutoCAD 2010 goes parametric. At last ...
III. isicad.net selection of the news from the Russian CAD/PLM market – related mainly to Nov-Dec
- ASCON: see company’s press releases for the reported period
- ADEM participated with its CAM-system in the open competition with Edgecam; the event was described in a paper
- CAD/CAM/CAE Observer - a popular CAD/PLM review in Russian (however, published in Riga, Latvia) released its 52th issue, see its editorial
- Dassault Systemes and JSC Information Satellite Systems (ISS) Reshetnev Company (a leading enterprise in the Russian Space Industry) announced that they successfully implemented an integrated CATIA and ENOVIA solution improving the collaboration between key functions within the organization to speed the design of telecommunications and navigation satellites.
- LEDAS: see company’s press-releases
- Siemens PLM Software: announced its contract with the Russian Space Center:
- Sigma Technology announced its partnership with XC Engineering:
- Some Impressions of the Engineering Software in Russia: Autodesk University Ru 2014, COFES Ru, Top Systems, and NEOLANT
- Here's To the Quindecennial of LEDAS!
- The Russian and Global Engineering Software Markets through the Eyes of the isicad Readers
- Going Beyond Its Traditional CAD Expertise, LEDAS Expands to ERP+
- Why LEDAS Labs and its Geometry Comparison
- COFES Russia 2013: Got What Was this Stuff?
- Geometric Kernels and Irremovability of Presidents from Office
- Eight participants from Russian ASCON, Fidesys, LEDAS, and TopSystems will attend COFES 2013 in Arizona
- COFES Russia 2013: Two Russian Geometric Modelers, Discussions on Trends in PLM and BIM, and More
- October helps to better understand the market of Engineering Software in Russia
- ASCON’s Mobilezation: My impressions from the “White Nights” Forum
- NURBS, BIM, or Revolution: which topics are most attractive for the readership?
- CAD/PLM at the Russian Market (isicad overview, May-October 2011)
- COFES 2011: Day 1. @dmitryushakov: "Very tired. And very satisfied. The best I could expect from the first day of my first COFES"
- News from Russian CAD/PLM Market: Nov 2010 - March 2011: isicad.net #24
- ASCON, the Largest Russian CAD/PLM Company: Results of 2010 and Plans for 2011
- LEDAS Changes Leadership to Better Guide Future Development of CAD Technology
- Innovations Should be More Practical, Less Political. COFES-Israel Forum Report
- Brief overview of the Russian CAD/PLM Market: May-Oct, 2010
- What could be seen and heard at COFES-Russia / isicad-2010
Permanent link :: http://isicad.net/articles.php?article_num=13513