12 Aug 2009
KOMPAS-3D V11 coming soon
Get benefit from current prices and free updates to a new version
ASCON Group, developer and integrator of award-winning CAD/AEC/PLM solutions, announces an upcoming release of KOMPAS-3D V11, the latest version of the companyís solution for professional, powerful and cost-effective Parametric Mechanical Computer-Aided Design. The considerably improved and extended version of the software to be launched in October 2009.
The awaited release of KOMPAS-3D V11 will include more than 50 updates and novelties, which are intended to increase efficiency, quality and speed of designing process. Among them are:
- considerably interface improvements;
- series of new features for working with parts, bodies and assemblies;
- new abilities for 3D curves and surfaces modelling;
- enhancements in import of various CAD formats (SAT, STEP, IGES, Parasolid, STL) etc.
Also in an installation package of KOMPAS-3D will be added a wide range of new add-ons:
- Steel Structures 3D application, which is intended for automation of design process of metal constructions from metal rolling profiles. The library is a perfect solution first of all for using in the area of machine building and designing of steel frameworks;
- Standard Parts library is the new database supplied with the library contains fasteners according to DIN and ISO standards;
- Unwrap library, intended to automate the design of dust, gas and air flues, pipelines and similar parts of sheet material.
All customers of KOMPAS-3D V10 will be upgraded to the new version for FREE. Today it is especially important to stay competitive with a minimum investments, so donít miss an opportunity to purchase the full-functional MCAD software for highly reduced, current prices till October and benefit from update to the latest version, KOMPAS-3D V11, technical support and CAD online trainings within one year absolutely for FREE.
For more information or purchasing of software solutions, please, contact us directly at email@example.com or find KOMPAS reseller nearest to You at ascon.net/purchase/resellers/.
Permanent link :: http://isicad.net/news.php?news=13234