5 Nov 2009
Dassault Systems jubilee forum in Russia
A jubilee event of the Russian users of Dassault Systemes was held on 15th October in Moscow in the conference rooms of Radisson SAS Slavyanskaya, traditionally under the name of PLM Forum Russia. Since 2004 our portal has been covering these events in the form of photoreports.
We offer our readers a photo essay this year event:
Following its tradition, the Forum opened with an introductory speech by Laurent Valroff, Director of Dassault Systemes Russia Corp.:
Mr. Valroff heads the Russia's Office of Dassault Systemes for five years, and during this time he has built a strong team and became fully aware of the problems of Russia's industry, on which he elaborated in his speech.
Despite the decline in industrial production and the economic crisis, the forum was attended by about 500 people:
To its Russia forums Dassault traditionally invites senior managers from the head office (located in Velizy, nearby Paris). This time "The Incarnation PLM 2.0 reality with solutions V6" presentation was made by Jean-Marc Deshays, Vice President for Sales in France, Switzerland, the Middle East and North Africa:
He spoke about the new possibilities of CAE in V6:
and demonstrated the an application for technical publications 3DVIA Composer:
The traditional guest of PLM Forum Russia is was Oleg Shilovitsky, CTO of ENOVIA SmarTeam:
This time, he told the forum participants about the evolution from ENOVIA SmarTeam V5 to ENOVIA V6 and presented future opportunities of PLM 2.0:
By tradition, a technical exhibition displaying the stands of Dassault Systemes partners was organized in the lobby:
isicad.net thanks our freelance Moscow correspondent Dmitry Movchan for photos.
- Dassault Systèmes is merging PLM and ERP together, covering continuous and non-continuous processes
- AWV Informatik and LEDAS Enter into Research and Development Agreement
- Some Impressions of the Engineering Software in Russia: Autodesk University Ru 2014, COFES Ru, Top Systems, and NEOLANT
- What’s going on with BIM in Russia
- Dassault Systemes, Intergraph, and NEOLANT participate in «Multi-D» software project developed by a Russian nuclear power plant
- LEDAS Releases 3D Comparison Technology to the B2B Market
- Using C3D Kernel, Student Develops Web-Based CAD System
- Intergraph and Russian NEOLANT Join Efforts to Implement Effective and Safe Decommissioning of Nuclear Power Plants
- South Korean CAM Developer Licenses C3D Geometric Kernel
- LEDAS Geometry Comparison Software Amazingly Fast on Amazon Cloud
- The Future of Geometric Kernels: C3D Labs' Technical Briefings on COFES 2014
- GrabCAD: Social Network or Cloud PLM?
- Here's To the Quindecennial of LEDAS!
- Geometry Comparison Technology from LEDAS Embeds ASCON C3D Kernel
- C3D Labs Releases V15 of Its Geometric Kernel
- CAE Fidesys Now Available in Autodesk Exchange Apps Store
- C3D Labs: "By experience we are comparable with the leaders but we work faster!"
- The Russian and Global Engineering Software Markets through the Eyes of the isicad Readers
- Autodesk Core 1.0: Successor to ShapeManager, or Toy for Enthusiasts?
- LEDAS Labs News: Geometry Comparison Technology, Parallel Computations, Cloud Systems and Much More
Permanent link :: http://isicad.net/articles.php?article_num=13423