15 Jul 2019
Onshape Rises to the Next Level of the Second Great Project of the SOLIDWORKS creators
LEDAS.com and isicad.ru / isicad.net were fortunate enough to be in communication with Solidworks founder Jon Hirschtik from the very beginning of his new Onshape project. See especially our Skype interview of December 2012.
Later we chatted with Jon and his colleagues via e-mail on a variety of technology topics and followed the development of Onshape with numerous postings on isicad.ru.
In particular, note our long interview with Jon, one for which Engineering.com asked permission to host on their well-known web resource.
We believe that the latest Onshape press release "HERMEUS Chooses Onshape for a Hypersonic Jet Plane" (republished at isicad.net)
and the talk Jon Hirschtik gave at the "Onshape users conference 2019" indicate that the Second Great Project of the SOLIDWORKS creators has risen to the next level of the global market recognition.
- 3D Web, Additive Manufacturing, Kernels and Solvers Raised LEDAS Earnings in 2020
- World Leaders of CAD/BIM in Humorous Illustrations of isicad
- LEDAS Signs Contracts with Billion-Dollar US Firms
- Open CASCADE Technology 7.5.0 released
- Autodesk Joins Open Design Alliance to Fast Track Improvements to Interoperability
- OGC and ODA Announce Strategic Partnership
- Digital Twin, Okkam’s Razor, and A. Einstein
- Autodesk, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Results
- Geometric Solvers, Coronavirus, and C++
- ODA Announces DevCon 2020 Virtual Edition
- Top Systems Releases T-FLEX CAD v17
- Top Systems released T-FLEX CAD 17 with new tools for complex high-tech product design
- LEDAS Reports on Business Through COVID-19
- ODA Adds Shadow Support to Visualize SDK
- The Rationale for Monthly Releases of ODA Software
- CAD Exchanger 3.8.0: now more than 20 CAD file formats, including Siemens NX, PTC Creo, SOLIDWORKS
- How to Outsource Your Software Development Project Successfully. Part II
- How to Outsource Your Software Development Project Successfully. Part I
- ODA Moves to Monthly Releases
- Work From Home Yields Record-breaking Interest in LEDAS Cloud Platform
Permanent link :: http://isicad.net/articles.php?article_num=20677